Antipsychotic drugs quickly help to restore a psychological health during anxious disorders. If you have signs of the mental disorder or are diagnosed anxiety, it is necessary to buy Zyprexa and have a course of the treatment as soon as possible.
Zyprexa is an antipsychotic drug of the new generation which is used during the treatment of the mental disorders. It contains an active ingredient Olanzapine.
An antipsychotic action of Zyprexa occurs by means of the blocking dopamine and serotonin 5-HT receptors. Blocking these receptors, an agitation of the central nervous system is reduced, and a reaction of the central nervous system to endogenic and exogenic factors is decreased.
Zyprexa provides an intense anti-anxious action and can be used during disorder of behavior and anxious disorders. Using the drug reduces emotional disposition, groundless aggression, and impulsiveness. Due to the treatment, a psychomotor agitation is reduced, and therefore a patient may experience some side effects related to the inhibition of the central nervous system for a while.
The use of Zyprexa may lead to the following side effects: dizziness, nausea, apathy, fatigue, muscle spasms, gait disturbance, constipation, and loss of appetite. Using the drug in high doses lowers the blood pressure.
Indications for the use
- Treatment and prevention of psychoses
- Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Treatment of affective disorders
- Treatment and prevention of anxiety and bipolar disorders
- Combined treatment of depressive disorders (in combination with fluoxetine).
In what dose is Zyprexa used?
If anxious disorders, patients are recommended to take a pill of Zyprexa 5 mg per day.
If schizophrenia and psychotic disorders similar to schizophrenia, patients should begin the treatment from the daily dose of Zyprexa 10 mg. The increase of the daily dose of Zyprexa more than 10 mg should be reasonable. The maximal daily dose of Zyprexa is 20 mg but this dose is prescribed only after complex medical examination.
The maximal daily dose of Zyprexa is 5 mg for patients with kidney pathologies.
Recommendations for the use
- If you are taking Zyprexa, it is necessary to refuse from alcohol and restrict the use of medicines inhibiting the functions of the central nervous system
- A safety of Zyprexa in pregnant women is not studied, and therefore this drug is not recommended during pregnancy
- Patients with epilepsy or organic brain affections should carefully take Zyprexa
- Zyprexa is contraindicated during individual intolerance of the active ingredient olanzapine, and patients under 18 years old
Where to buy Zyprexa without prescription?
One can buy Zyprexa without prescription in an online pharmacy legally. A fast shipment to any country and low cost of Zyprexa online will save your money and time. On the average, the cost of Zyprexa is by 3-4 times lower online that the price of Zyprexa in the pharmacy of your city. Buying Zyprexa online you will not overpay for the additional tax.
If you have not taken Zyprexa and need a medical help, you should use a free medical consultation of a pharmacist. Ask your questions at any time. A pharmacist will tell you how to take Zyprexa without prescription in order to avoid side effects.
If you have troubles with placing the order for the shipment of Zyprexa without prescription online, you should contact a representative of the pharmacy and s/he will help you to finish your order.