Sumycin is a trade name of antibiotic Tetracycline which is one of the best drugs for the treatment of infections. It belongs to a list of the most demanded antibiotics according to the data of WHO.
Sumycin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic which bothers bacteria to develop and penetrate into new healthy cells. Sumycin acts bacteriostatically as to pathogenic microflora. It means, that the antibiotic quickly penetrates into the cells of bacteria and destroys their nutrition chain. Bacteria stop receiving the needed protein for the growth and are not devided.
Sumycin may be used during any infectious processes:
- Skin and soft tissues
- Bones and vessels
- Urinary tract
- Organs of the digestion system
Sumycin is also effective in the treatment of anthrax, syphilis, cholera, gonorrhea, plague and other complicated diseases caused by atypical morbific microflora.
Sumycin is released in capsules of pink color for the oral use.
How to take Sumycin?
Sumycin is used orally, before eating, 2-4 times per day depending on the dose and medical image of a patient. The capsules should be entirely swallowed without breaking or chewing it.
- Adults take Sumycin in the dose of 500 mg 2 times per day.
- Children at the age of 8 to 12 years old are recommended to take Sumycin 250 mg 2 to 4 times per day.
- The maximal daily dose of Sumycin is 4000 mg.
- If infections of the middle severity, the treatments lasts for 7 to 14 days; if severe infections, the treatment may take 4-8 weeks.
- It is necessary to maintain a balance of microflora in the gastro-intestinal tract during the prolonged use of Sumycin. That is why, probiotics should be used after the therapy with the antibiotic.
- Sumycin is not recommended to be used in combination with bactericidal antibiotics.
- Sumycin is not prescribed women during pregnancy and children under 8 years old because tetracycline may slow down the development of the bone tissue.
- If a patient has severe renal failure or acute condition of the gastric ulcer, Sumycin is contraindicated.
Probable side effects
Using Sumycin, you may feel slight side effects: nausea, diarrhea, dyspepsia, and headache. After the end of using Sumycin, the side effects completely pass.
Patients with intolerance of tetracycline may have an allergic reaction to the use of Sumycin. In this case, it is necessary to see a doctor and change an antibiotic.
How to buy Sumycin?
If your doctor prescribed you Sumycin but it is expired, you can buy Sumycin online without prescription. Buying Sumycin without prescription, you can ask a pharmacist of the online pharmacy any question. A consultation is completely free of charge and available to everybody.
You can order Sumycin online 24/7. The shipment of Sumycin is made in to any place of the world. 100% quality of Sumycin will treat your infectious disease of any severity in short period and without complications.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5229