The common medicines can be ineffective during severe inflammatory or allergic processes, and therefore patients are recommended Prednisolone. Prednisolone can be bought in the online pharmacy without a prescription.
What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone successfully copes with allergic and inflammatory processes in the body, restores metabolic processes and regulates the work of many organs. This is a hormonal medicine which provides an anti-inflammatory, catabolic, immunosuppressive, antishock, and anti-allergic action.
As any glucocorticosteroid product, Prednisolone has a broad pharmacological activity:
- Decreased and enhanced catabolism of protein in the muscle tissue
- Increased synthesis of higher fatty acids and triglycerides
- A water retention in the body
- An inhibition of the production of the inflammatory mediators
- Increased level of the sugar in the blood
- Lowered secretion of mediators of the allergic reactions
- Reduced edema of the mucosa of the respiratory tracts
Using Prednisolone causes a complete change of the vital processes in the body. It is necessary to quickly and effectively inhibit an inflammatory or allergic process. But Prednisolone is not a medicine of the first aid because it can cause many side effects due to its broad pharmacological characteristics.
Directions for the use
Prednisolone is prescribed for pathological processes in the body which are not treatable by the hormonal drugs:
- systemic diseases of connective tissue
- inflammatory diseases of the joints
- bronchial asthma
- acute and chronic allergic diseases
- swelling of the brain
- ocular inflammatory diseases
- adrenal insufficiency
- diseases of the blood and hematopoietic system
In what dose is Prednisolone used?
The tablets of Prednisolone are taken orally, with a glass of water. It is better to take the medicine on an empty stomach but if you feel stomachache or have diarrhea, the tablets can be used after meals.
The dose of Prednisolone for adults:
- the initial daily dose of Prednisolone is 20-30 mg per day
- the maintaining daily dose is 10 mg
- the maximal daily dose is 100 mg (prescribed for severe pathological dysfunctions and only under the doctor’s supervision)
Dosage of Prednisolone for children:
- the initial dose of Prednisolone is 2 mg per 1 kg of the body weight
- the maintaining daily dose is 0,3-0,6 mg per 1 kg of the body weight
the daily dose is divided into 4 equal parts and taken every 6 hours. The prolonged therapy is not terminated suddenly. The longer the use of Prednisolone is, the more slowly the daily dose is lowered, and the treatment is stopped.
Taking Prednisolone, you should be ready for the appearance of the side effects: sweating, nervousness, loss of coordination, indigestion, muscular and general weakness, glaucoma, hyperglycemia, increased blood pressure, and edema.
If the side effects do not cause severe discomfort, the treatment should be continued. If the side effects have a negative effect on your health, the treatment should be terminated.
Recommendations for the use
- in case of the erosive-ulcerous affection of the GIT, renal failure, diabetes, chronic arterial hypertension, Prednisolone is contraindicated
- if you take any medicines, read about the interactions with Prednisolone and consult a doctor if needed
- during the treatment, control the functions of vision, water-electrolytic balance, and also glucose level in the blood.
Buy Prednisolone online
You can buy Prednisolone without prescription in the online pharmacy. Pay attention that the cost of Prednisolone online is by several times lower than in the pharmacies of your city.
You can make the order of Prednisolone without prescription 24/7, online. Before buying Prednisolone online, please read instructions for the use or consult a pharmacist. If your doctor prescribed you a long therapeutic course, you can buy Prednisolone in the big pack in order to get higher discount.
Buying Prednisolone in the online pharmacy, trust only save and proved companies which guarantee a high quality of the pharmacological product.