Acute stomachache, dyspepsia, heart burning, stomach bleedings are the signs of the erosive affection of the mucosa of the gastro-intestinal tract. This is one of the most common diseases of the abdominal cavity which is diagnosed in 10-15% of people. To protect the mucosa of the stomach and reduce the disease symptoms, doctor recommend to take Nexium.
What is Nexium?
Nexium is a medical product which lowers the production of the hydrochloric acid by the stomach glands. A cause of the stomach erosion is regarded a balance disorder between the protective and aggressive factors of the gastric environment, i.e. an excessively increased level of the hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice.
Nexium inhibits a secretion of the hydrochloric acid by means of the inhibition of the gland activities in the gastro-intestinal tract. A reduction of the acidity of the gastric juice lowers the disease symptoms and favors the ulcer healing.
Besides the reduction of the secretory activity, Nexium enhances a production of the protective mucosa which coats the walls of the stomach and intestine, and prevents the development of ulcers the erosions. A distinctive peculiarity of Nexium is an inhibition of the stimulated and basal secretion of the hydrochloric acid. If any medicine (for example, analgesic) or stress cause the secretion of the hydrochloric acid, the use of the single dose of Nexium can lower the activity of glands and harm.
Directions for the use
Nexium is used during acute and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract caused by the increased level of the hydrochloric acid.
- Erosive reflux esophagitis
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Healing of gastric ulcers associated with taking NSAIDs
- Prevention of gastric and duodenal ulcers in stressful situations
Contraindications for the use
- Hypersensitivity to esomeprazole, substituted benzimidazoles or any other ingredients in the drug
- Hereditary fructose intolerance,
- Children under the age of 1 year or a body weight less than 10 kg
- Nexium should not be taken together with atazanavir and nelfinavir
Usage and doses
Nexium is released in capsules with a quickly-dissolving cover. Meals do not affect the speed of the uptake of the capsule and the efficiency of the active ingredients. The action begins in about an hour after the use.
- Treating and preventing the ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, patients are prescribed Nexium 10 mg 2 times per day (in the morning and before going to bed), or 1 capsule of Nexium 20 mg once per day within 7-10 days
- Treating and preventing ulcers related to the use of the non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, it is recommended to take Nexium 20-40 mg per day within 1-2 months
- The treatment of the erosive refluxe esophagitis suggests the use of Nexium 40 mg per day within 3-4 weeks
- If severe diseases of liver, patients are not recommended to take more than 20 mg of Nexium per day
The production of the hydrochloric acid is completely restored in a patient after the end of the therapy with Nexium within 3-4 days. In case of the reoccurrence of the gastric ulcer, the treatment is repeated.
Buy Nexium online
You can buy Nexium online without a prescription. Before buying Nexium in the online pharmacy, you can read about contraindications and directions for the use. If you have any questions, a function of the free pharmacist’s consultation is offered in the online pharmacy. A medical specialist will reply all your questions and will help to buy Nexium online without prescription.
Nexium online is cheaper than in the city pharmacies because the medicine is supplied directly from the manufacturer, avoiding any sale agents who set their prices.
The shipment of Nexium online is performed all over the world. The shipment of Nexium without a prescription cab be ordered 24/7 because the online pharmacy works 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311