The main method of the treatment of the anxious disorder is a drug therapy. Medicines should be effective and easily arrest the symptoms of the anxiety, and meet the international safety standards. One of the safest drugs for the treatment of the anxiety is Lorazepam.
Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety product from the group of benzodiazepine. It has antiemetic, anticonvulsive, sedative, and myorelaxing action.
It actively stabilizes the processes of suppression and excitement in the sections of the central nervous system and controls a psycho-emotional human state. Lorazepam is able to reduce the excitement of the subcortical structures and formations of the brain, reduce the speed of the transfer of the nerve impulses of the spinal cord and its ramus, and also slow down a spinal reflexes and motion of the neurons.
Lorazepam lowers the emotional tension, removes unpleasant and obsessional fear, anxiety and concern. Lorazepam helps instantly during the acute attacks of panic or anxiety. In case of the prolonged chronic anxiety, a therapeutic effect is developed within 5-7 days.
Indications for the use
- Anxiety and stress
- Reactive emotional disorders.
- Excitation during anxiety and schizophrenia
- Endogenous psychoses
- Panic disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Hypersensitivity to the active drug ingredients
- Acute intoxication with alcohol, narcotics or drugs
- Age under 12 years
- Severe depression
- Organic brain diseases, and cerebrovascular disorder
- Severe depression of respiratory function
Uses and doses
Depending on the symptoms of the anxious disorder and patient’s age, a dose of Lorazepam may vary.
- In the neurological practice, adult patients are recommended to take 1 mg of Lorazepam 3 times per day
- To reduce the excitement, Lorazepam is used in the dose of 2 mg per day (1 mg in the morning and 1 mg before going to bed)
- In case of the severe forms of the anxiety or panic, the dose of Lorazepam can achieve 10 mg per day
The standard scheme of the anxiety treatment suggests the use of Lorazepam within 3 months, and then the treatment is terminated, or a medicine is changed. The anxiety symptoms usually pass within 4 weeks, and then Lorazepam is taken as a prevention of the relapses.
- Lorazepam enhances the action of the ingredients which provide an inhibiting action to the CNS, and therefore their use is not recommended
- A cessation of Lorazepam should be gradual because the sudden cessation can increase anxiety and fear
In the course of the studies, the side effects of Lorazepam have been recorded in single cases, and had a mild intensity: temporary memory loss, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, loss of coordination, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, and dry mouth.
The intensity of the side effects of Lorazepam depends on the dose, and therefore it is not recommended to take high doses within a long time and enhance the daily dose of Lorazepam 10 mg.
Buy Lorazepam online
Before buying Lorazepam in the online pharmacy, it is necessary to read the instruction and precaution. The incorrect use of the pills can cause side effects.
After reading the instructions, you can buy Lorazepam without prescription and have a complete course of the treatment of the anxious disorder. If you have questions, you can contact a pharmacist of the online pharmacy who will tell you how to correctly use Lorazepam without prescription, and what side effects can happen.
A procedure of buying Lorazepam online will take 3 to 7 minutes. Your package will be sent to the indicated address in 24 hours after making the order for the shipment of Lorazepam online.