If you are no stranger to edema and high blood pressure, think of Lasix, the most effective diuretic on the pharmaceutical market.
What is Lasix?
Lasix is an immediate diuretic which removes all excessive liquid from the body. It contains the active ingredient furosemide.
The liquid retention causes severe edema in the body and can become a cause of the high blood pressure. There are no effective products for the treatment of these symptoms on the pharmaceutical market than Lasix.
The main advantage of Lasix is a fast diuretic effect, without serious side effects. The diuretic effect of Lasix begins in 30 minutes after the use of the single dose. Furosemide is completely absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract in 1-1,5 hours, and the action has its maximum. Lasix is able to remove most part of the excessive liquid within 6 hours and lower the risk of the edema development.
Due to the reduction of the excessive liquid, Lasix can be used to arrest hypertonic crisis, a high blood pressure which can cause a stroke.
The active period of action of one tablet of Lasix is about 6-8 hours. This is an optimal period of action which does not excrete useful minerals from the body.
Indications for the use of Lasix
Lasix is prescribed in the treatment of edema, and also arterial hypertension during different disorders in the body:
- Liver dysfunction
- Intoxication of the body by toxic ingredients
- Dysfunction of kidneys
Furosemide can be used during pregnancy, severe edema, but within a short period (not more than 1-2 days).
Who is contraindicated to take Lasix?
- Hepatic and diabetic coma are serious pathological processes in the body during which Lasix is contraindicated
- If gout, arterial hypotension, disorder of water electrolytic balance in the body, Lasix is contraindicated
Lasix can lower the tolerance of glucose, and therefore if the patient has diabetes, Lasix is taken carefully.
How to take Lasix?
- In case of weak edema, patients are enough to take Lasix 1 pill 40 mg once per day. The pill is used under fasting condition, in the morning, before breakfast
- In case of severe edema, the frequency of the use of Lasix can be increased. Patients are prescribed one tablet of Lasix 40 mg 2-3 times per day (every 8 hours)
- If necessary, a single dose can be increased up to 600 mg but these high doses of Lasix are used under the doctor’s supervision.
When edema is lowered, the dose of Lasix is lowered and taken for purposes of prevention (one tablet of Lasix 40 mg 2-3 times per week).
Probable side effects
Lasix is rather well tolerated but the intense pharmacological action can cause some side effects: arterial hypotension, nausea, dizziness, spasms of extremities, weakness, and thirst.
In case of the prolonged use of Lasix, the laboratory rates of vitamins and minerals should be controlled.
Buy Lasix online
Even if you do not have a prescription for Lasix but you are in need of the effective diuretic, you can buy Lasix in the Internet pharmacy.
The purchase of Lasix online is the easiest and fastest way to defeat edema and avoid visiting a doctor. Even if you find Lasix in the city pharmacies, you will be offered an expensive analogue and asked for a prescription.
You can buy Lasix online at the low cost, without price markups and taxes. You have a real opportunity to save money during buying Lasix online and get a medicine without leaving the house.