Most people assume that epilepsy is incurable. But this is a common neurological disorder which can be and should be treated. The basic treatment is a prolonged and regular medical therapy following a healthy life style. A medicine Klonopin which has been approved by FDA and has successfully been tested can be used as the basic product for the treatment of epilepsy.
What is Klonopin?
Klonopin is an antiepileptic medicine which contains the active ingredient Clonazepam. This medicine belongs to a group of the derived benzodiazepine and provides relevant anticonvulsive, myorelaxing, anxiolytic, sedative action.
Klonopin inhibits convulsive seizures during any forms of epilepsy: symptomatic, idiopathic, or cryptogenic.
A sedative and antianxiety effect of Klonopin is weak but it does not affect an anticonvulsive characteristics of the medicine. Due to the central myorelaxation, an agitation of neurons is reduced in the brain and an intensity of the epilepsy symptoms is lowered. This drug can be used to arrest an attack of epilepsy and to prevent the convulsive attacks during the background therapy. Klonopin is well tolerated, and the side effects are hardly probable during the use of the therapeutic doses.
Indications for the use
- Atonic seizures
- Infantile spasms
- Complex partial seizures
- Muscular hypertonicity
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome
Klonopin can be used as an additional drug in the therapy of the organic affections of the brain.
Contraindications for the use
- Inhibition of the respiratory center (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial asthma, acute respiratory failure)
- Angle-closure glaucoma (increased intraocular pressure)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Poisoning by narcotic analgesics and hypnotics
- Depressive Disorder
Klonopin can cause changes in the formation of the central nervous system of a child, and therefore the medicine is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Usage and doses
The daily dose of Klonopin is divided into three equal parts and taken every 8 hours. If the daily dose is not divided equally by 3, and one dose is higher than others, it should be used directly before going to bed.
- The treatment begins with the minimal dose, in order to eliminate the development of the side effects
- The initial dose of Klonopin is 0,5 mg 3 times per day for adults (the daily dose of 1,5 mg)
- If the side effects are absent, the dose is increased by 0,5-1 mg per day, every 5 days
- The optimal maintaining dose of Klonopin is 4-10 mg for adults during the prolonged therapy of epilepsy
- Children are prescribed Klonopin in the dose of 1-6 mg per day. The daily dose is divided into three equal parts and taken every 8 hours
- A cessation of Klonopin is made within 2-4 weeks by reducing the daily dose up to the minimal one. A sudden cessation of Klonopin during the use of the high doses can cause the increase of the convulsive attacks.
Using Klonopin can cause the side effects related to the inhibition of the central nervous system: lethargy, fatigue, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, and muscle weakness. And that is why, if you feel sick, it is a sign that the medicine is working.
These side effects gradually pass, and a patient will be full of energy in 1-2 weeks. Sleepiness and weakness can be observed within entire treatment.
Buy Klonopin online
If you do not have a prescription, you can buy Klonopin in the online pharmacy. One can buy Klonopin online in any country. The hsioment is made with the help of the post offices which will deliver your order in no time.
A purchase of Klonopin in the online pharmacy will save your money. All drugs have high price markups which cover the expenses to the sale of these medicines in the city pharmacies. In the online pharmacy, Klonopin is for sale at a real cost of the manufacturer, without high prices. Cheap Klonopin online can be bought in the unlimited amount, and therefore there is no need to go to city pharmacies and look for cheap Klonopin.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5229