Keftab is an antibiotic of the broad-spectrum action from the group of cephalosporin. This is a beta-lactam antibiotic which is resistant to acid environment and is not affected by the action of special enzymes beta-lactamase.
Keftab contains an active ingredient Cephalexin which provides a bactericidal action as to pathogenic microflora. In medical practice, Keftab is used for the treatment of the inflammatory and infectious processes of the middle severity: Pharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis media, bronchitis, pneumonia, cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, vaginitis, furunculosis, osteomyelitis, etc.
The mechanism of action of Keftab consists in the destruction of bacteria cellular structure. It blocks synthesis of the basic enzyme transpeptidase which takes part in the formation of the cellular wall. As soon as the production of this enzyme is stopped, bacteria stop growing, and morbific cells are destroyed.
Keftab is released in covered pills for the oral use. The pills are oval and green. One side of the pill has a name Keftab and a dose 250 or 500.
How to take Keftab?
Keftab pills should be used orally keeping the integrity of the external cover. Do not break or chew the pill. Keftab should be used one hour before meals, with a glass of water. High doses are recommended for the effective arresting of the symptoms of the infectious process.
- Adults and children over 10 years old are recommended Keftab 500 mg 4 times per day (every 6 hours)
- Children under 10 years old with the body weight less than 40 kg are recommended 25-50 mg per 1 kg of the body weight per day. A general daily dose is divided into 4 equal uses.
- In individual case, the dose of Keftab can be increased up to 4 g per day for adults and children.
- During the complete arresting of the infection symptoms, Keftab is taken for at least 2 days. A general course of the treatment should not be less than 7 days.
- If a patient has intolerance of penicillin antibiotics, s/he may have allergic reaction during the use of Keftab
- Do not take Keftab during pregnancy or lactation.
- If renal failure, a patient may need the dose adjustment. Cephalexin is excreted by kidneys, and that is why the concentration of the antibiotic may be increased in the blood during the kidney dysfunction.
Probable side effects
In some cases, Keftab may cause some side effects: dizziness, weakness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and candidiasis of the genitals.
The side effects are reversible and completely disappear after the end of the treatment. To prevent candidiasis, antifungal medicines should be used during the treatment.
How to buy Keftab?
You can buy Keftab in the pharmacies of your city but a pharmacist will probably ask for a prescription. If you do not have a prescription, you may save your time and order Keftab online.
One can order the shipment of Keftab online in any country. You can select the most convenient way of the shipment of Keftab to your city and pay for your order with the help of a bank card. Keftab without prescription may be bought in online pharmacy, 24/7 because we work seven days a week.
Moreover, buying Keftab online, you can receive a free consultation of pharmacist and find out how to correctly take Keftab without prescription.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5229