You can buy Januvia online from any place in the world because packages are sent to any country due to the well-organized shipping.
Januvia is used as a basic drug during monotherapy of pancreatic diabetes type 2. It has an individual mechanism of the pharmacological action and does not look like the basic hypoglycemic products: analogues and derived Sulfonylurea, biguanides, and inhibitors of alpha-glycosidase.
Januvia contains an active ingredient Sitagliptin. The ingredient increases a secretion of two hormones: glucagon-like peptide-1 and gastric inhibitory peptide. These hormones are produced in the intestine within a day, and their level grows in reaction to eating. During meals, the sugar level grows in the blood, so that these hormones are activated and increase the production of endogenic insulin (1).
In other words, Januvia favors a natural stimulation of insulin, and the obtained glucose is quickly processed. Moreover, the drug slightly reduces the production of glucose in the liver.
Despite high rates of the efficiency of Januvia during monotherapy of the pancreatic diabetes type 2, the drug may be prescribed with some hypoglycemic products to enhance the efficiency of the therapy: Metformin, derives Sulfonylurea.
In what dose is Januvia used?
To treat pancreatic diabetes type 2, Januvia is taken in a dose of 1000 mg a day (2). The pills are taken during meals, once daily, at the same time. Take the medication in the morning, during breakfast.
If monotherapy of pancreatic diabetes type 2, a dose of Januvia is not subject to the adjustment.
It is not recommended to take more than 100 mg of Januvia within a day. The increase of the dose does not enhance a therapeutic effect but there is a risk of the negative side effects.
- If you forgot to take a pill of Januvia 100 mg, take it as soon as possible. If 6 hours are left before the next use, do not take the medication. Just skip a day and follow the instructions. Do not take 2 pills at once
- If an overdose, an attack of hypoglycemia may happen
- In case of the simultaneous use with furosemide, a dose of Januvia should be lowered
- If you take Januvia, avoid alcohol consumption. An interaction of ethanol and sitagliptin may cause an attack of hypoglycemia
- The use of the drug is termination during pregnancy and lactation
- Januvia is not prescribed patients with pancreatic diabetes type 1, ketoacidosis, and dysfunction of thyroid body
The post-marketing studies have found out that the use of Januvia may be accompanied by the following side effects: pancreatitis, headache, diarrhea, stomachache, and high uric acid.
The undesirable effects of the moderate severity do not require a cessation of the treatment but if they bother you, stop taking the pills.
Buy Januvia online
If you face a problem that the pharmacies of your city sell Januvia by a prescription only, but you are looking for the effective way to control the glucose level in the blood, we can recommend you to buy Januvia online.
Buying Januvia online is possible 24/7. To place an order, you do not have to stand in lines or spend several hours in search of the required dose. Ordering Januvia without prescription takes about 5-7 minutes. This time is needed to fill out some blank and select a method of the shipping. That is all.