You may order the medicine day and night, all year round. Buying two packs of Estrace online, you will receive an additional discount that will cover the expenses for the shipment.
Estrace is a pharmacological analogue of the female sexual hormones which makes good the deficit of estradiol.
The drug provides a feminizing influence on the body. It stimulates a development of uterine, fallopian tubes, mammary glands, pigmentation on nipples and genitals, a formation of the secondary signs of the female secondary sex characters, and others.
Estradiol is responsible for the in-time rejection of endometrium and regular menstruation, inhibits lactation and resorption of the bone tissue. A woman’s health depends on the work of this hormone. In case of its deficit, different diseases are developed that cause disorders of the reproductive function and stop a development of the female sexual hormone.
Estrace is used for:
- Estrogen deficiency
- Secondary amenorrhea
- Weak labor activity (insufficient uterine contractility)
- Osteoporosis during the postmenopausal period
- Breast cancer/prostate cancer
The use of Estrace is rather broad, and this medicine is also used by men.
In what dose is Estrace used?
Estrace is produced in the form of pills and gel. The pills have a broader action and a concentration of estradiol is increased in the blood.
The pills of Estrace are used orally. A pill of Estrace 2 mg will be enough per day. The use of the first pill is started from the 5th day of the menstrual cycle (if a menstruation is kept). If a menstruation is absent, the treatment is started in any day.
The pills are used for 21 days, and then 7-day-break is taken. The treatment is continued within 6 months. In 6 months, it is necessary to have a complex examination in order to find out an advisability of the replacement estrogenic therapy.
- Before starting the therapy, a woman has to have a gynecological examination. A gynecologist should be visited once per month during the treatment
- The functions of liver and blood pressure should be controlled during the treatment, and patients with pancreatic diabetes should control a concentration of glucose in the blood
- Estrace is contraindicated during estrogen-dependent malignant neoplasms, uterine bleeding of unknown origin, pregnancy, exacerbation of gastric ulcer/gastritis/pancreatitis, increased risk of blood clots.
Sensitivity and increase in breast size, increased libido, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, water retention in the body are the side effects that may appear within the first 2-3 weeks of the treatment.
In case of the long-term use of Estrace, the side effects become weaker and completely pass. Just some symptoms may last for up to the end of the treatment but they do not need a medical aid.
Buy Estrace online
Buying Estrace online, you have an opportunity to have a free medical aid of a qualified pharmacist. You do not have to see a doctor and ask for a prolongation of a prescription. You may order Estrace online without prescription in 5 minutes, and a pharmacist will answer all your questions. A pharmacist’s consultation will help you to know how to take Estrace without prescription.