Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory medicine of non-steroidal structure. This medicine has an intense anti-inflammatory, pain-killing and mild antifebrile action.
Diclofenac is widely used in all fields of the medicine to inhibit a painful syndrome, and therefore it is produced in the different medical forms: ointments, gel, pills, solution of the intramuscular injections, and others. The main mechanism of the action of Diclofenac happens due to the ability to inhibit the release of the prostaglandins which take part in the formation of the inflammatory processes.
A pain-relieving action of Diclofenac is achieved by means of the increase of the painful threshold and an action to the receptors of the spinal cord which slow down a motion of the painful impulses through the central nervous system.
The medical studies of Diclofenac have found out that the side effects appear in about 4-7% of patients. An individual sensitivity to the active ingredients influences on the intensity of the side effects.
Therefore, you should be ready for the following side effects during the use of Diclofenac nausea, abdominal pain, gastritis, indigestion, and light dizziness. Patients have light edema or allergic reaction in rare cases.
Indications for the use
- degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the organs of locomotion – arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Painful injury or damage to the tissues and organs of the musculoskeletal system
- Autoimmune diseases of the connective tissue
- Inflammatory processes (not caused by infections) of joints and muscles
- Pain postoperative syndrome
In what dose is Diclofenac used?
A dose and scheme of the use of Diclofenac is prescribed individually depending on the medical image. Even though the pills are completely absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and the maximal concentration of Diclofenac in the blood is achieved within 2 hours, injections act faster and more effective in some cases.
Using Diclofenac in pills, the initial daily dose is 100-150 mg. The daily dose can be divided into 2-3 times in order to reduce a negative influence on the gastro-intestinal tract and increase the length of the drug action.
If you feel tightness and severe pain in joints, take a pill of Diclofenac 50 mg directly before sleeping. It is better to take Diclofenac before meals with a full glass of water.
Recommendations for the use
- Diclofenac is not prescribed women in 3rd term of pregnancy and children under 6 years old
- If gastric ulcer, gastritis or esophagitis become stronger during the use of Diclofenac, the treatment is stopped and drugs are prescribed to reduce the ulcer symptoms
- If you had allergy to non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, Diclofenac is not recommended
- People with severe diseases of liver or kidneys should take Diclofenac in the minimal dose and only after doctor’s approval
Where to buy Diclofenac without prescription?
Diclofenac is one of the most effective pain-relieving drugs which does not cause a medical addiction and abstinent syndrome. This medicine should be kept in the medicine chest in order to arrest a severe pain regardless of causes. You can buy Diclofenac in the pharmacy of the city after having a prescription. If you do not have a prescription, you will not be able to buy Diclofenac.
Diclofenac can be bought without prescription in the online pharmacy. Just place an order on the website and Diclofenac without prescription will be sent to any place within a day.
Buying Diclofenac without prescription, do not lose a chance to receive a medical consultation free of charge. You will have answers to the interested you questions and find out how to correctly take Diclofenac without prescription.