A hormone deficit can happen in the adrenal cortex during the pathologic diseases of the body. Due to this, the pathological processes are increased, and the common drugs do not provide a therapeutic action. In order to stop the pathological processes in the body, doctors recommend Decadron.
What is Decadron?
Decadron is a hormone pharmacological drug which is a glucocorticoid of the broad-spectrum action. It includes an active ingredient Dexamethasone.
During the uptake of Decadron from the gastro-intestinal tract, it provides anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-shock, immunodepressive action. Depending on the severity of the disease symptoms, Decadron can affect the metabolism of the human body.
- The anti-inflammatory action of Decadron happens by means of the inhibition of the inflammation mediator release
- The anti-allergic action is conditioned by the inhibition of synthesis and secretion of the allergy mediators. Decadron inhibits any type of the allergic reaction on the different stages
- The immunosuppressive effect is conditioned by slowing release of cytokines which take part in the formation of the protective characteristics of the body
The use of Decadron causes a lot of changes in human activities, so that a normal functioning of the body is restored, and the pathological processes are stopped.
Indications for the use
- Infectious and allergic diseases of the skin
- Severe renal and adrenal diseases
- Diseases of the connective tissue and joints
- Diseases of the blood and blood vessels
- Malignant neoplasm of lung
- Hepatitis, severe liver damage
- Stomach ulcer
- Swelling of the brain
- Non- allergic skin diseases
Uses and dosage
The daily dose of Decadron is determined individually on the basis of the disease severity. The pills of Decadron are used orally, with a full glass of water.
- The standard maintaining dose is 2-9 mg Decadron per day during the treatment of the inflammatory, allergic or degenerative diseases
- The maximal daily dose of Decadron is 15 mg
- Children are prescribed Decadron in the dose of 1-4 mg per day
- It is necessary to consider the dose of Decadron every 4-8 weeks depending on the intensity of the medical effect and therapy efficiency
- The general daily dose is divided into 3 equal parts and used in 8 hours
- It is necessary to control a general blood test, level of glycemia, and also rates of the kidneys and liver during having a hormone therapy
- The growth and development of children should be followed during the prolonged treatment
- Decadron is not recommended during pregnancy, however, if this medicine is vitally needed, the treatment is conducted under the supervision of the experienced doctor
- Decadron is contraindicated for the use during acute viral infections, osteoporosis, glaucoma, severe heart diseases (recent stroke/heart attack), pancreatic diabetes, and uncontrolled hypertension
Probable side effects
In the setting of using the hormone drug Decadron, patients may have the side effects: impaired glucose tolerance, an increase in blood glucose levels, high blood pressure, amenorrhea/ dysmenorrhea, dysfunction of the digestive tract, mental disorders.
During the appearance of the side effects, it is necessary to follow their severity and if the side effects are increased, it is necessary to go to a doctor.
Buy Decadron online
You can buy Decadron without prescription in the online pharmacy. If your doctor prescribed you an expensive Dexamethasone, do not rush to spend all your money in the pharmacy.
Buying Decadron online will be by several times cheaper because the trade-price of Decadron is lower in the direct manufacturers. We do not collaborate the agents, and therefore we offer the lowest prices at Decadron and special discounts for our regular customers. You can order Decadron in any country.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311