Clonidine is a hypotensive drug of the central action which is widely used in the cardiological practice. This is one of the most popular hypotensive drugs in the world that has been approved by FDA and is for sale without prescription in many countries.
Using Clonidine stimulates alpha-adrenoceptors, and it leads to a retardation of the sympatic impulsion and a reduction of the peripheral resistance in the blood vessels. A minute volume of the blood circulation is reduced, the frequency of the cardiac rate is decreased, and so the blood pressure if lowered.
A hypotensive action of Clonidine begins within an hour after the peroral use. The maximal action is developed in 2-3 hours and kept within 8-10 hours.
Due to the short action of Clonidine, the pills should be used several times per day in order to maintain a high concentration of the active ingredients in the blood and regulate rates of the blood pressure.
If you have started taking Clonidine, be ready for the development of side effects within the first 2-3 weeks: dry mouth, fatigue, sleepiness, slowing of mental and motor reactions.
These side effects become stronger during the overdose, and the central nervous system also suffers besides the low function of the cardiovascular system, and that is why carefully follow recommendations for the use and do not exceed the therapeutic dose of Clonidine.
Indications for the use
- Chronic hypertension
- Hypertensive crisis (in combination with diuretics or other antihypertensive drugs of faster action)
In what dose is Clonidine used?
Clonidine pills are taken 2-3 times per day depending on the individual peculiarities of the medical image of a patient and sensitivity to the drug action.
The optimal one-time dose of Clonidine is 0,1 mg. The dose is gradually increased during the low hypotensive effect, and the rates of the blood pressure are controlled. The maximal one-time dose of Clonidine is 0,3 mg.
Clonidine is used within 1-2 months, and then a break is made in order to avoid a development of the addiction.
Recommendations for the use
- It is recommended to change a medicine every 3-4 month for higher efficiency in the treatment of the hypertension
- The use of Clonidine is contraindicated during atherosclerosis of the vessels of the brain
- Clonidine is not recommended to be used with tricyclic antidepressants, ethanol and ingredients which provide an inhibiting action to the central nervous system
- If you have recently had myocardial infarction, consult a doctor and choose an individual scheme of the treatment before using Clonidine
- Clonidine is not recommended during depression, cardiogenic shock, or bradycardia
- To control the blood pressure during pregnancy, it is better to find another medicine because Clonidine causes negative complications
Where to buy Clonidine without prescription?
Clonidine is for sale without prescription in some countries, and it saves much time. there is no need to make an appointment at cardiologist’s, have a medical examination, and so on. But if you want to buy Clonidine and a pharmacist asks for a prescription, order Clonidine online.
Buying Clonidine online has many advantages. First of all, Clonidine online is for sale without prescription. Secondly, a cost of Clonidine without prescription is lower.
Find out more detailed information about how to receive a discount for Clonidine online and how to save money at a sales representative of the online pharmacy. The whole procedure of buying Clonidine without prescription takes 5-10 minutes.