About 70% of epilepsy cases are treatable but the therapeutic actions should be taken during the first symptoms of the disease. If you feel a dysfunction of the brain and the epileptic attacks become often, it is time to buy Clonazepam.
Clonazepam is a classical medicine from the group of benzodiazepines which has a broad-spectrum action. Clonazepam has more intense antiepileptic effect which occurs by means of the specific influence on the receptors of the central nervous system.
Clonazepam provides a myorelaxing, anticonvulsant, and sedative action. It slows down a transfer of the nerve impulses through the central nervous system, so that the intensity of the convulsive attacks is reduced. The amount of the epileptic attacks is reduced by 2 times in patients taking Clonazepam.
Clonazepam has been approved by FDA and is considered one of the best drugs for the treatment of epilepsy in adults and children, including newborns.
Indications for the use
- Epilepsy in adults and young children
- Infantile spasms
- Tonic-clonic seizures
- Status epilepticus
- Psychomotor agitation
- Acute respiratory center dysfunction
- Respiratory failure, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Acute intoxication with narcotic analgesics and hypnotics
- Severe depressive disorder
Uses and doses
An individual dose of Clonazepam is based on the severity of the epilepsy and age and body weight of a patient.
- Adults and teenagers with the body weight of more than 30 kg are recommended to take 1-1,5 mg 3 times per day
- The maximal daily dose of Clonazepam for adults is 20 mg (several times per day, under the doctor’s supervision in the medical conditions)
- Children with the body weight less than 30 kg are recommended to take Clonazepam in the dose of 0,05-0,1 mg per 1 kg of the body weight
The treatment is continued till the complete arresting of the epilepsy symptoms, or during the reduced sensitivity to the action of the medicine.
- To avoid the frequency of the epileptic attacks, it is necessary to make a break for 2 weeks between the use of the different drugs
- An addition of the new anticonvulsive medicine to the scheme of the treatment needs a thorough estimation of the therapy effect, because the side effects such as sedation or apathy is increased
- The prolonged treatment requires a control of the image of the peripheral blood and the activity of the liver enzymes
As any other tranquilizers, Clonazepam can cause some side effects: lethargy, fatigue, lack of energy, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, nausea, diarrhea, and decreased blood pressure.
However, the side effects of Clonazepam can be avoided if the dosage regimen and precautions are followed.
Buy Clonazepam online
In order to buy Clonazepam online, you do not have to stand in lines in the pharmacy, or have a prescription. Buying Clonazepam is available to everybody at the age over 18 years.
Clonazepam can be ordered in the online pharmacy with the help of any device with the Internet access. If you faced problems during making the order of Clonazepam in the online pharmacy, a support is always ready to help you. You will be explained how to buy Clonazepam online, how to pay for the order, and how to get a discount for Clonazepam online.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311