A pain syndrome can be caused by the inflammatory processes in the articular ligamentous apparatus and bone tissue. During these processes, patients have a peculiar prolonged pain which does not pass during the use of the common analgesics. To inhibit the pain syndrome of the inflammatory character, doctors recommend to take Celebrex.
Celebrex is a non-steroid anti-inflammatory medicine which lowers pain, relieves movement of the joints and lowers fever in the area of joints and ligaments.
The active ingredient Celecoxib has a strong anti-inflammatory, antifebrile action and provides a mild pain-relieving effect. The therapeutic effect of the medicine is conditioned by blocking a formation of the inflammatory prostaglandins. In reaction to the inflammation, the body produces cyclo-oxygenase-2 enzyme (COX2) which enhances the synthesis of prostaglandins. Celebrex blocks the production of this enzyme, so that the concentration of prostaglandins is reduced, and the inflammatory process is stopped.
Celebrex provides a selective action and blocks only the production of COX2. Due to this, it almost does not affect the functions of the gastro-intestinal tract and does not cause a formation of the erosive ulcerous formations in the GIT.
Usage and doses
Celebrex is often prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of the pain syndrome and inflammatory processes during osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, arthrosis, and others. This medicine is also prescribed to arrest pain syndrome of the middle severity during pain in back, musculoskeletal system.
- To arrest pain, Celebrex is used in the dose of 200 mg 1-2 times per day
- To arrest the symptoms of the inflammatory diseases of the articular ligamentous apparatus, Celebrex is used in the dose of 200 mg per day
- In case of the severe forms of the pain syndrome, the maximal daily dose of Celebrex can gain 600 mg (200 mg 3 times with the interval of 6-8 hours)
- The Celebrex pills can be used regardless of meals but with a full glass of water
Celebrex is recommended for a short period. The prolonged use enhances the risk of the side effects, especially during the use of the high doses.
Contraindications for the use
- Severe dysfunctions of kidneys and/or liver
- Stomach bleeding or exacerbation of gastric and duodenal ulcers
- III trimester of pregnancy
- Individual intolerance of celecoxib or medicinal ingredients that are part of Celebrex
- In case of the simultaneous use of Celebrex with anticoagulants, the risk of the prolonged bleedings is increased
- The use of Celebrex can lower the efficiency of the peroral hypotensive products including diuretics and beta-adrenoceptors.
- Avoid the simultaneous use of Celebrex with other non-steroid anti0inflammatory products.
The side effects of Celebrex can appear during the use of the high doses. Often, patients record the following reactions: peripheral edema, increased blood pressure, flushing, diarrhea, dyspepsia, dizziness, insomnia.
If the symptoms of the side effects cause discomfort, the daily dose of Celebrex can be lowered and the change of the unwanted reactions can be analyzed. If they passed, the previous dosage can be used.
Buy Celebrex online
Buying Celebrex online without prescription is completely legal. You can right now order the shipment of Celebrex online and pay for your order with the help of the bank card. The shipment is made with the help of the courier or post office, within 24 hours, after the payment for Celebrex online.
If you have questions as to the purchase of Celebrex online, you can contact a representative of the online pharmacy and ask any questions. The support will help you to correctly make the order, and inform you how to buy Celebrex without prescription with a discount.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5229