Benzac is a drug for the external application which effectively copes with acne and improves a state of the skin. It contains an active ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which has an antibacterial and ectylotic action.
Benzac inhibits a growth of bacteria, oxidates and exfoliates the upper layers of epidermis, prevents a formation of comedones. It also favors an intense moistening of the skin, so that a normal work of the oil glands is restored and a production of sebum is decreased.
Unlike antibiotics, Benzac is not accumulated in the body and does not inhibit the activity of the “useful” microflora. Therefore this drug is allowed for the prolonged application and is approved by FDA.
A significant therapeutic effect may occur in 4 weeks. The drug gradually neutralizes the action of bacteria and improves the skin condition. In case of the light and middle forms of acne, the treatment usually lasts for 3-4 months. In case of severe forms of acne, Benzac may be used within 6-7 months to achieve more intensive action.
In what dose is Benzac used?
Benzac is produced in the form of gel for the external application. Gel should be applied to the clean and dry skin 1-2 times per day. Benzac gel is applied with a thin layer to the affected parts of the skin and is slightly rubbed. It is rather quickly absorbed and does not leave any marks.
Benzac should be regularly used within entire period of the treatment. Do not skip any dose because a decreased concentration of Benzac in the upper layers of the skin may cause a recovery of the growth of the pathogenic microflora.
Recommendations for the use
- If you feel a severe tightness and dryness of the skin after the application of Benzac gel, use a moisturizing cream but not earlier than in an hour after the application of Benzac
- If the drug reached mucous membranes or eyes, rinse it with warm water carefully
- The simultaneous use of Benzac with peeling, drying or irritating products (for example, products containing alcohol, or salicylic acid, and others) is not recommended. It may cause side effects and a light allergic reaction
- It is better to use Benzac in autumn or winter when the activity of the ultraviolet rays is lower. Avoid a long staying on the sun, do not use tanning salon
- If you noticed an allergic reaction after the application of Benzac gel, consult a doctor as soon as possible
- Children under 12 years old, pregnant women and women during lactation should not use Benzac
Using Benzac may cause local irritation of the skin in places of the gel application: redness, peeling, dryness, and feeling of burn. These side effects usually appear on 1-2 week of the treatment and completely pass during the prolonged application. The skin gets used to the action of Benzac, and then negative reactions do not appear.
In order to reduce a risk of the side effects, women are not recommended to use cosmetic products during the use of Benzac.
Buy Benzac online
Benzac is popular all over the world due to its pharmacological characteristics. It prevents a formation of acne in teenagers and treat severe forms of acne in adults. In many countries, Benzac may be bought without prescription. But even if you have a prescription, do not hurry going to the next pharmacy.
Benzac online is for sale by several times cheaper than in the traditional pharmacies. Due to the high popularity of Benzac, it is overpriced and people have to overpay for every pack. One can buy Benzac online without price markups and taxes.
You can make sure that Benzac online costs by several times cheaper than in the pharmacies of the city. Cheap Benzac online may be bought in any amount. The shipment of Benzac online is all over the world. You just should select a needed number of the packs with cheap Benzac and place an order.