Azithromycin is a semi-synthetic antibiotic from the group of macrolides which helps to cope with infections of the different severity. This is a rather new antibiotic which has a high acid resistance and is not destructed by beta-lactamase.
Depending on a dose, Azithromycin is able to act to bacteria bacteriostatically or bactericidally. Using Azithromycin in low doses of 250-500 mg, it penetrates inside the cells and inhibits synthesis of protein, so that microorganisms cannot develop.
High doses of Azithromycin (more than 500 mg per day) destroys the external protection of bacteria, inhibits synthesis of microorganism DNA and completely kills a pathogenic microflora.
Azithromycin provides a high efficiency in the treatment of gonorrhea, chlamydia, infections of the respiratory tract and organs of the urinary tract, and so a pathogenic microflora has a poor resistance to the action of this antibiotic.
Indications for the use
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract (acute and chronic recurrent sinusitis, acute otitis media, pharyngitis).
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract (acute bacterial bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired bacterial pneumonia).
- Infections of the skin and soft tissue (acne vulgaris, erythema, erysipelas, impetigo).
- Infectious diseases, sexually transmitted infections (urethritis, gonorrhea, chlamydia).
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori.
In what dose is Azithromycin used?
The dosage regimen of Azithromycin depends on the type of the infection originator and site of the inflammatory process. Azithromycin is usually used in the dose of 250-500 mg per day within 3 days to treat infections of the respiratory tract and HENT.
If infections of the skin and soft tissues, it is recommended to take Azithromycin in the dose of 500-1000 mg within 3-5 days depending on the results of the treatment.
In the treatment of the infections of the urinary tract, it is recommended to take Azithromycin 500-1000 mg once per day within 5-30 days depending on the severity of the infectious process. The pills of Azithromycin are used on an empty stomach with enough water.
The overdose symptoms of Azithromycin are similar to the symptoms of the side effect: vomiting, diarrhea, temporary hearing loss, and allergic reaction. These symptoms may be more intense during the overdose and may be accompanied by fever.
It is necessary to have gastric lavage and visit a doctor if the first signs of Azithromycin overdose appear.
- Alcohol consumption is contraindicated during the use of Azithromycin because it may cause side effects in the central nervous system and severe vomiting.
- Azithromycin enhances toxicity and slows down metabolism of the hormone drugs.
- Do not take Azithromycin with bacteriostatic antibiotics because they worsen the therapeutic characteristics of each other.
- Using Azithromycin in high doses there is a probability of development of candidiasis of the mucous membranes and/or genitals. In order to avoid this, it is recommended to take a pill of Fluconazole every three days.
- Azithromycin should not be used during renal/hepatic failure, children under 12 years old, or during individual intolerance of the active ingredients (including hypersensitivity to other macrolides),
- As Azithromycin has a low toxicity, it is not contraindicated for the use during pregnancy. However, before taking Azithromycin during pregnancy, it is needed to go to gynecologist and eliminate a risk for fetus.
Buy Azithromycin online
If you do not have a prescription but you need to buy Azithromycin as soon as possible, you can order the antibiotic on the Internet. Any dose of Azithromycin without prescription may be selected in the online pharmacy, and several packs can be bought for the entire treatment.
Buying Azithromycin online, you can contact a pharmacist and ask any question. A consultation of the pharmacist is completely free of charge. The shipment of Azithromycin without prescription is made to all countries. You just need to place the order and select a method of the shipment.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311