Amoxicillin is a semi-synthetic penicillin which is added to many modern antibacterial drugs. This ingredient has a broad antibacterial action and works well for the treatment of infections in adults and children.
As to bacteria, Amoxicillin provides a bactericidal action. The symptoms of the infectious diseases will be reduced in 2-3 days. There is a destruction of bacteria wall during the use of Amoxicillin, and they cannot develop and die in the protective area of the human. Amoxicillin completely destroys microbial cells and microorganisms due to which the relapse of the infection appears seldom.
Indications for the use
- Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract: peritonitis, typhoid fever, cholecystitis, stomach ulcers (caused by Helicobacter pylori).
- Bacterial infections of upper respiratory tract and respiratory tract: sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, acute otitis media; bronchitis, pneumonia
- Bacterial infections of the genitourinary system: pyelonephritis, pyelitis, cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea
- Inflammatory/purulent skin and soft tissue infections: erysipelas, impetigo, acne, dermatitis.
In what dose is Amoxicillin used?
Amoxicillin is taken one hour before or in 2 hours after meals because food can slow down the onset of the effect.
Amoxicillin for adults:
- The optimal dose of Amoxicillin for adults is 500 mg every 12 hours within 7-10 days
- In case of the infections of the urinary system, GIT or purulent skin infections, Amoxicillin 500 mg is used every 8 hours
Amoxicillin for children:
- Children at the age of 5-10 are prescribed 250 mg of Amoxicillin every 8 hours
- Children at the age of 2-3 are prescribed 125 mg of Amoxicillin every 8 hours
- Children under 2 years old are recommended a dose of 20 mg of Amoxicillin per 1 kg of the body weight. The daily dose is divided into 3 times per day and taken every 8 hours
Amoxicillin even in high doses seldom causes side effects and is quickly excreted from the body. The overdose can appear in patients with diseases of kidneys or liver, poor metabolism of Amoxicillin.
The symptoms of the overdose of Amoxicillin are water electrolytic disorder, vomiting, allergic reaction, and lack of energy. Gastric lavage is the most effective method of the fast excretion of the active ingredients from the body and reduction of the overdose symptoms.
- Antacids, glucosamine, laxatives reduce the level of the uptake of Amoxicillin from the gastro-intestinal tract, so that the pharmacological activity of the antibiotic is reduced
- Bacteriostatic antibiotics provide antagonistic action in combination with Amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin is incompatible with aminoglycoside
- Using Amoxicillin within more than 7 days, it is necessary to control the functions of liver, kidneys and blood-forming organs
- Amoxicillin is not recommended during allergic diathesis, bronchial asthma, hepatic failure, renal failure
- Amoxicillin may be used during pregnancy bur under the doctor’s supervision
- If you had allergy to penicillin antibiotics, Amoxicillin is contraindicated
Buy Amoxicillin online
A low cost of Amoxicillin online will give you an opportunity to buy this antibiotic during the treatment of any infectious processes.
You can buy Amoxicillin without prescription in the online pharmacy, at any time, 365 days per year. Before buying Amoxicillin without prescription online, you can have a free consultation with a pharmacist and find out it what dose it is better to buy the pills.
You can discuss any questions related to the work of the pharmacy with a representative of the online pharmacy, and you will be helped to buy Amoxicillin online and told how to receive a discount for Amoxicillin.