Deposits of uric acids in the joints cause gout. This inflammatory disease of joints makes a human experience pain and can completely hinder movements. Taking Allopurinol you will reduce an inflammation and pain in joints and lower deposits of salts.
Allopurinol restores metabolic processes in the body during which salts of uric acids are not accumulated in the joints. This drug blocks the work of xanthine oxidase – an enzyme which takes part in synthesis of the uric acid.
Using Allopurinol lowers a production of the uric acid in the body and its salt are not accumulated in the joints. This drug does not provide a direct anti-inflammatory action but just neutralizes a cause of inflammations and pain.
Indications for the use
- Treatment and prevention of gout
- Treatment of hyperuricemia of various origins
- Increased production of urate due to enzyme disorders
- Prevention of acute nephropathy
In what dose is Allopurinol used?
Allopurinol is taken 2 to 4 times per day after meals. A dosage regimen is indicated after having data about the medical image of a patient: age, disease severity, intensity of the gout symptoms, kidney functions, and others.
The gout treatment is started from the minimal daily dose of Allopurinol 300 mg (a pill of Allopurinol 100 mg 3 times per day). To increase a therapeutic effect, a dose is gradually increased up to 900 mg per day. The maximal dose of Allopurinol for children under 15 years old is 400 mg per day.
If kidney diseases, the maximal daily dose of Allopurinol should not be higher than 100 mg. The dose increase is possible only when a high concentration of urates is kept in the blood and urine during the therapy.
Recommendations for the use
- Do not take Allopurinol during renal/hepatic failure, during pregnancy and lactation
- If an allergic reaction or other signs of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient appeared during the use of Allopurinol, stop the treatment
- If you began taking Allopurinol, it is necessary to increase the daily consumption of liquids. Take at least 2 liters of water per day
- To reduce acute pain, it is recommended to take nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drugs with Allopurinol
- If you began taking Allopurinol, it is necessary to avoid alcohol consumption
Allopurinol sometimes provides a side effect to the body. It happens seldom and only because of the incorrect daily dose. The side effects of Allopurinol are high blood pressure, weakness, fatigue, diarrhea, indigestion, increased blood glucose levels, and temporary erectile dysfunction.
In order to reduce intensity of the side effects, a dose of Allopurinol should be lowered.
Where to buy Allopurinol?
You can buy Allopurinol without prescription in the online pharmacy. Allopurinol online may be ordered 24 hours in any country. The shipment is made by means of the post or courier services. Depending on the selected method of the shipment, a cost and terms of the shipment will be set.
A cost of Allopurinol is lower in the online pharmacy than in the pharmacies of the city. This medicine is supplied directly from a manufacturer avoiding agents who set their own prices. Cheap Allopurinol without prescription can be bought in any amount. It is cost-efficient to buy 2 or more packs of Allopurinol without prescription at once in order to receive a discount and cover the expenses for the shipment.