Everyone probably knows what helminths mean. Parasite worms may appear in people regardless of age, sex or social status. A lot of types of helminths may cause dangerous diseases and intoxication of the body, and therefore doctors recommend regularly take Albendazole to prevent and treat helminths.
Albendazole is well absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and penetrates into all tissues and liquids of the body. It finds the cells of helminths there and causes nonreversible pathological processes. This drug prevents an utilization of glucose in the cells of helminths, formation of ATP, and breaks their nutritious channels. As a result of these processes, helminths stop growing and die.
Albendazole has a therapeutic activity as to following types of helminths: Ascaris lumbricoides, Enterobius vermicularis, Necator americanus, Cutaneous Larva Migrans, beef and pork taperowm, Giardia lamblia, Opisthorchis viverrini, Trichuris trichiura, Ancylostoma duodenale, Strongyloides stercoralis.
Albendazole does not affect healthy cells in the human body, and therefore it has a low toxicity and can be used to prevent parasite infections.
Indications for the use
- Echinococcosis of the liver, lungs, abdomen
- Mixed helminthiasis
In what dose is Albendazole used?
A dosage regimen of Albendazole depends on the body weight, type of parasites, and their site.
Dose of Albendazole for adults:
- To treat ascariasis, Enterobiasis, trichocephalosis, patients are prescribed a pill of Albendazole 400 mg. If needed, another pill of Albendazole 400 mg is prescribed in 21 days
- If giardiasis, cestodes, strongyloidiasis, patients are prescribed Albendazole 400 mg within 3 days
- If beef/pork tapeworm of the brain, Albendazole is used in the dose of 15 mg per 1 kg of the body weight per day within 8 days
Dose of Albendazole for children:
Recommendations for the use
- In 3-5 days after every use of Albendazole, it is necessary to take blood tests. The therapy is stopped in case of the development of leukopenia
- Using high doses of Albendazole, there is a chance of the development of the pathologies of liver, and therefore a constant control is required
- Albendazole is not used during lesions of the retina, diseases of the hematopoietic system, and pregnancy
- Albendazole is not prescribed children under 2 years old
Using Albendazole in low doses or during one-time use of Albendazole, the side effects are poor. The side effects often happen due to the prolonged use of high doses.
Using Albendazole the following side effects may happen nausea, high activity of liver enzymes, dizziness, skin allergic reactions, and fever.
Where to buy Albendazole?
To prevent helminths people are recommended to take a pill of Albendazole every 6 months. But to do this, you have to make an appointment at doctor’s in order to receive a prescription for Albendazole. If you are lack of time or does not want to visit a doctor, you can buy Albendazole online.
You will not be asked for a prescription during the purchase of Albendazole online. You can buy Albendazole in a big pack for the whole family and regularly prevent helminths. Buying Albendazole online without prescription you are guaranteed a high quality of the pills because the medicine is supplied directly from a manufacturer to the warehouse of the pharmacy.
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_related_products, woocommerce_related_products, wc_get_template, include('/themes/sahifa/woocommerce/single-product/related.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ipx101337/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311