When the protective body functions are reduced, the activity of the pathogenic microflora is increased, so that an infectious disease can occur. Taking Adoxa, you will quickly arrest the infection symptoms and enhance the protective characteristics of the body to bacteria.
Adoxa is a tetracycline antibiotic which contains an active ingredient Doxycycline. This is an antimicrobial product of the broad-spectrum action which can be used in the treatment of any infectious diseases: Respiratory infections and upper respiratory tract infections; Gastrointestinal infection; purulent infections of skin and soft tissue infections of the genitourinary system, etc..
Adoxa is a cheap analogue of the original Doxycycline and is not worse by the pharmacological characteristics. It provides a bacteriostatic action to the microbial cells destroying the nutritious chains of the microorganisms.
The antibacterial action of Adoxa appears quickly but this antibiotic should be carefully takes in order to eliminate the probability of the infection relapse after the end of the treatment.
Uses and doses
Adoxa antibiotic can be used by children over 8 years and adults. The dosage regimen is indicated depending on the type of an infection and site of the infectious process.
- The standard dose of Adoxa is 200 mg per day. The daily dose is used at once, or divided into 2 times (100 mg of Adoxa 2 times per day, every 12 hours)
- Adoxa is used within 10-14 days, and then a medical examination is made and the results of the treatment are analyzed
The pills of Adoxa should be used after meals, with a glass of water, milk, or juice in order to eliminate the irritation of the mucous membrane of the gastro-intestinal tract.
Contraindications for the use
- Age under 8 years
- Hypersensitivity to tetracyclines,
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Minimum amount of white blood cells in the blood volume unit (leukopenia)
- Medial products which contain ions of potassium, calcium should not be used with Adoxa
- Barbiturates lower the concentration of Doxycycline in the blood plasma, so that the antimicrobial activity of the antibiotic is reduced
- Do not take Adoxa with bactericidal antibiotics because they worsen the action of the bacteriostatic drugs
Using Adoxa can cause the side effects in the digestion organs: stomachache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence. These side effects can be weakened, if the medicine is used after meals.
Candidiasis can happen during the prolonged use of Adoxa without using antifungal medicines. If you are taking the medicine for more than 7 days, take Fluconazole.
Buy Adoxa online
Adoxa can be bought in many city pharmacies but one should be ready for buying it by a prescription only. If we talk about online pharmacies, the situation is completely different.
One will buy Adoxa without prescription in any amount in the online pharmacy. One can order several packs of Adoxa pills at once and have this medicine in the medicine chest.
One can order Adoxa online 24 hours. The online pharmacy works 24/7/365, and therefore any customer will be provided a qualified aid at any time and explained how to buy Adoxa online. There is an option to contact a representative of the pharmacy and ask any question. A representative of the pharmacy will inform any customer how to get a discount for Adoxa online and save money during paying for the shipment.